Acquisition and Demand
Acquisition style and investment demands in Japan
Japanese Acquisition Style
- Prefer to acquire a majority of profitable business.
- Don’t change the existing management team.
- Maintain long-term relationship.
- Before MOU, conducting top management meeting.
- All important decisions are made in HQ in Japan.
- Very deliberate and thus taking time to consider but firm and steady once they enter the M&A process.
Investment Demand from Japan
- Manufacturer of package, corrugated paper
- Manufacturer of plastic injection for car parts
- FMCG distributor
- Halal food manufacturer
- Logistics company preferably with cold chain
- Leasing business for corporate
- Material like steel, housing material related business